Skip to main content

The Great British Bake Off

So I am writing an article for class and have decided to write it about The Great British Bake Off. I am guilty in the fact that I have never watched this show! I know, I know it's crazy! With 2 kids under the age of 4, being in my last year of school, and trying to complete an internship I don't have much time for television.

I went on YouTube and found a link to The Great British Bake Off that I wanted to share.

The Great British Bake Off Moments

I think that first moment is pretty funny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Candy Box Cake

My sons elementary school had a carnival to raise money so I made a cake for the cake walk. Apparently it was a fan favorite and got auctioned off for money instead which is quite a compliment! Candy box cakes are so easy to make and so much fun!

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕