Skip to main content

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code:








This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice.

I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across.

Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to find out more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

Altered Cake Mix

I made a cake. Now, with who I am, this news shocks no one. I love making cakes, especially decorating them. This cake, however, was different. I just wanted cake. Chocolate cake, chocolate filling. I had to have it, been craving it for almost two weeks. I tried to fight it to no avail. Here I am, sitting at a table, trying not to devour an entire cake. Now this cake, I must confess, was made from an altered box cake mix. *GASP* I know, I know it's horrifying. But what's even worse is, I am not ashamed of it. Most of the time I will gladly and happily make a cake from scratch, I love to do it! However, with the whole family being sick lately and my son starting preschool I felt way too exhausted to spend the time and energy to make a cake from scratch. I always keep a few boxed cakes on hand in case of an emergency and, well, this chocolate craving definitely qualified as an emergency. So, without any more useless story or chatter, I give you the boxed cake fix u...