Skip to main content

Snapchat

Snapchat was the flavor of the week this week. I had never used Snapchat before so I had to download the app, yeah, that's how out of the loop I am!

Snapchat was interesting to me, it seems simple which was very nice for me! I understood pretty well and pretty quickly what I needed to do. Click to take a photo and hold to record a video! Perfect.

I made a  Lemon Loaf Cake for the Snapchat story. Took a mix of photos and short videos. I got them all together and added some captions, and there was a story! I love when I understand something 😂.

I am also writing an article for class about how dessert consumption is on the rise. I find this very interesting because so many people these days are trying to be more health conscious, yet desserts are being consumed at a much faster rate. I love it though. Desserts are always amazing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes