Skip to main content

Cookies!

It's cold. Very cold. So what better to do then bake cookies?!



Image result for sallys baking addiction chocolate chip cookies There is nothing better I am telling you.

So I have this cookie recipe that is incredible! I kid you not its amazing. Most requested one that I have. I had to grab a picture from the actual creator of the recipe because hers are just so much prettier than mine are! Thank you Sally's Baking Addiction for this amazing Chocolate Chunk Cookies. You have to try this one people, you'll be hooked for life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes