Skip to main content

Instagram

This week in class we learned about Instagram.

I have to say, I am not an Insta fan. Maybe I just need to learn more about it, kind of like Twitter.I made a new account for class and got all logged in on my computer, but, uh oh, you have to have the app to actually post on there.

Well, that's ridiculous isn't it? Yes. Yes it is.

So I got logged in on my phone. The nice thing was, I did not have to log out on my profile, I could simply add another and switch between them. This was nice.

I got a photo I liked which I felt worked with the story. I made my post. Apparently linking an article in an actual post is a no, no so I added the link to my profile page.

I don't know if I am old, or if I'm just crazy, but I am not a big Twitter or Insta fan. I do enjoy using Insta to daydream over pastries and coffee drinks, not as much for posting information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes