Skip to main content

Blog Post 5

Facebook was the topic of the week in class. Every member of the class was added to a group facebook page. This was something that I had not worked with before and was a great learning experience for me. I posted a link to my article located in my blog and figured out attaching a picture.

I also ran into some problems on Blogger, not being able to change my heading and make it stick with my Facebook post. I re-posted the article again and was able to fix that. Whether that is the correct way to do it I do not know but it did work for what I needed.

I also broke down and started using hashtags for the Facebook post. I have fought them a lot in the past, for some reason it drives me a little crazy. Maybe it is because I have friends on Facebook that use way too many hashtags on one post but I have been very against them. I have been learning, however, how useful and helpful they can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes