Skip to main content

One Bowl+Five Ingredients=Irresistable Cookies!

Well finals are over!

Whew!

I don't think I have been this tired since my oldest was a newborn!

As much as I wanted to just collapse into a heap and not move for days, having kids means that's not really an option. So, I went to the next best thing. Cookies.

Now, I wanted simple cookies. I can never bring myself to buy those break apart cookies that you can get at the grocery store because it just seems so wrong. So I did the next best thing, I went to my one bowl recipe.

I absolutely LOVE one bowl recipes. They are perfect for a tired mom who doesn't want to add any more dishes than necessary to the sink, or take a bunch of time measuring and sifting. Even better than that, this recipe only has five ingredients. Ladies and Gentlemen, it does not get any better than that!

Now, I didn't come up with this recipe, though I wish I could take credit for it. It is amazing.

Seriously.

I'm talking amazing to the point where I make them, try to eat only one, and they're gone in two days. When I say two days, I am trying to make myself think in a positive way where all of the cookies don't end up being eaten in the first two hours.

And, they're gluten free!

The recipe calls for almond butter but I make mine using peanut butter instead, both options are wonderful.


I should warn you, they are very crumbly. Be prepared to eat them over the sink, one, after another, after another, after another. I usually refrigerate mine after they're cool, it helps them not be quite as crumbly and they seem so much better cold!


Yes, that is one serving in my world today. Hey, finals just ended its relaxation time right?? 😀


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes