Skip to main content

About Me

Hi everyone!

My name is Nikki and I am a mom of 2 that loves to bake! I love to bake everything from cookies, to cupcakes, to breads. My passion, however, is cake! I LOVE CAKE! Baking cake is awesome and decorating cakes it is really fun, but there is nothing quite as amazing as eating a slice of cake. I'm pretty convinced that the person who said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" never had an awesome slice of cake. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes