Skip to main content

Facebook Live

So this week I did an interview on Facebook Live.

All I can say about that is 😡😩😬

I am friends with the owner of U Top It frozen yogurt up in Orchard Mesa. She agreed to take some time to meet with me and let me interview her over Facebook live. I wrote up my questions, got there in time, connected to they wifi, blah, blah, blah.

I made sure the WiFi was working

I checked.

I checked again.

It was good.

I got on Facebook, pulled up live, and we started.

Good questions, good conversation.

We got about 8 minutes in.

It crashed.

It saved less than two minutes of my interview.

I now am super upset about it.

She runs her business by herself and had to get back to work, so I was not able to recover that time that was lost. We went through my questions again, in a quicker fashion.

This photo was taken while we were interviewing though, so that is nice.

This may have turned me off from live forever, or at least for awhile to sound less dramatic about it. 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reeses Cake

I was in the mood for a Reeses Cake this weekend so I made one, what better reason right? Dark Chocolate Fudge cake with peanut butter frosting, dark chocolate ganache and Reese's with Reese's Pieces. Nothing says love more 💕

QR Codes

This week we worked with QR codes in class.  This was my code: This code links to the website of the event coordinator that I am currently working for. I chose to do a flyer for her because I thought it would be good practice. I think that QR codes are extremely interesting and a very good idea. Something that you can just scan and have all the information come up instantly without having to search or go through a lot of different information. After finding out the the Twitter app has a QR code scanner built in, I have been scanning any QR code that I come across. Our professor set up an assignment in class that was a QR code treasure hunt. She taped up QR codes, each of which came up with a different link. Some were videos and some were photos. It was fun because something so simple, a black and white code, held secrets that we were excited to find out about. I think that is one of the nice things about these codes, keeps people excited, interested, and wanting to fin...

Past Cakes